Installation continued on Tuesday with 3,900 kg of carp
With the implementation of the current installations, 15,700 kg of carp have already been released this year until the middle of March. It will be worth changing your carp license, because according to the plans, we will release another 15 tons of carp by the end of April, so - on the occasion of the Association's 30th anniversary - we are waiting for our anglers with a total of 30,000 kg of carp in the waters of the carp.
On Tuesday , 3,900 kilograms of hook-ready carp, 200 kg of mixed bream and 30 kg of two-year-old perch arrived in the waters of the Association after the pre-planned installation was implemented. At TÓGAZDA Zrt.'s premises in Marcal, in the presence of our fish guards, the following quantity of 3,600 crucian carp was loaded and planted after transport:
Renew your iron fishing ticket for the spring season as soon as possible and be prepared for the good weather and the fishing season!
Additional useful information:
- Availability of annual state and regional fishing license distribution points.
- Ticket prices from January 1, 2023.
- Federal territory ticket purchase with SZÉP card.
- You can even order your license at home.
- Amendments to the fishing regulations from January 1, 2023.
- Fishing rules in a uniform structure from January 1, 2023.
In the customer service office of the Association in Vaskerzeste, the possibility of personal administration (e.g.: changing tickets, applying for a fishing card, etc.) is provided by prior appointment. Appointments can be made by calling +36 94-506-835; +36 70 3399 703 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. After making an appointment, the colleagues will continue to be available to fellow anglers in the following customer service order in 2023:
- Monday: 8:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.;
- Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.;
- Wednesday: 8:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.;
- Thursday: 8:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.;
- Friday: 8:15 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.;
- Saturday-Sunday: no customer service.
We hope they will continue to choose our waters and our community in 2023!
Thank you for your trust in our fishing community and our iron waters!