TAX 1% donation to support children's fishing
Donating 1% of SZJA costs nothing, but it helps a lot! Unfortunately, only 5 out of 10 taxpayers live by donating 1% of their tax paid to non-profit organizations.
Offer 1% of your tax to the Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Associations.
How can you dispose of 1+1% of your tax?
If the individual has an electronic storage facility, he can submit his declaration in the simplest way, electronically :
- on the e-SZJA web interface using the online filler
- with the aid of the ÁNYK framework program, together with the tax return, by filling out ONE page of it or separately from it by filling in form 21SZJA.
You can submit it in paper form by post or in a sealed envelope to NAV customer services in person or by proxy:
- together with the personal income tax return, filling out its 21SZJA form,
- on the declaration form prepared and then printed using the filling program found on the e-SZJA interface,
- on the 21SZJA form or on the declaration sheet matching its data content.
Donating 1% of SZJA costs nothing, but it helps a lot!
Please consider the Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Associations in 2023 as well and donate 1% of your personal income tax to us.
1% of the offered SZJA will be used for youth educational purposes in the framework of the following activities:
- organization of children and youth camps
- organization of children's and youth competitions
- holding informative lectures on fishing
Even 1% can help a lot!
The Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Associations from 1% of the personal income tax
- In 2010: HUF 166,413.
- In 2011: HUF 170,170.
- In 2012: HUF 141,425.
- In 2013: HUF 59,726.
- In 2014: HUF 30,504.
- In 2015: HUF 101,527.
- In 2016: HUF 45,077.
- In 2017: HUF 154,258.
- In 2018: HUF 192,403.
- In 2019: HUF 145,350.
- In 2020: HUF 77,910.
- In 2021: HUF 74,402.
The Association would also like to thank the donors for their support, which was used for the youth goals set out in the statutes - the announcement and conduct of children's and youth competitions and contests.
We ask you to think about our Association in the year 2023 and offer us 1% of your tax.
Updated: September 30, 2022