EAFRD-LEADER - Non-agricultural development - VP6-19.2.1.-69-8.1.5-17
FISHING TOURISM CENTER SERVICE DEVELOPMENT WITH RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT
Project ID: 1965211434
The Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Anglers' Associations has submitted a successful tender for the development of the production and service capacities of non-agricultural micro-enterprises. (Call number: VP6-19.2.1.-69-8.1.5-17)
Development goals of the project:
- Increasing the competitiveness of the Association of Sport Fishing Associations of Vas County.
- Service capacity of the Sport Fishing Associations provided by the Vas County Association and quality improvement of the provided services.
- Application of technologies utilizing renewable energy sources, the aim of which is to cover the energy needs of economic processes and in-plant buildings by producing renewable energy.
Activities undertaken within the project:
- Application of renewable energy technologies - Development of a Smart Solar System, purchase of a 300 l indirect boiler with the possibility of expanding an electric heating cartridge, with a heating cartridge
- Service development - installation of 8 air conditioners in the guest rooms, corridor and reception area in the building
- Equipment purchase - purchase of 150 chairs for the event space
- Provision of information and publicity - Fulfillment of information obligations in accordance with the regulations of Széchenyi 2020
- Performing project management tasks.
Presentation of the development:
The Alpine Inn and Fishing Tourism Center, in which the Association operates, was built in 2006. As a result of continuous improvements, it has been expanded with a 250 m2 event space and an 80 m2 canopy terrace, as well as a sophisticated park and fishing lake. The building provides a conference room, as well as rooms and apartments for guest house guests.
The Association is constantly developing its economic activities in order to provide the widest and highest level of services to its users. One of the main directions is the energy modernization of the building, using technologies utilizing renewable energy sources and solar panels. This also contributes to the fact that the services provided in the building will be available in more comfortable conditions for guests, members of the Association, etc. on behalf of.
Total project amount:
Extent of project support:
- 50% intensity
Project grant amount:
- 14,853,110 Ft
Project implementation period:
- April 01, 2020 - November 30, 2020
Planned completion date of the project:
- November 30, 2020
- Norbert Puskás - managing chairman
- Tel .: + 36 / 94-506-835
- Fax: + 36 / 94-506-836
- Mobile: + 36 / 70-33-99-707
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release - August 31, 2020
The headquarters of the Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Anglers' Associations is located in the Vaskeresztes Alpine Inn and Fishing Tourism Center, which was built in 2006. As a result of continuous developments at the Association, in recent years - with EU and government support - the fishing tourism center has been expanded with a 250 m2 event space and an 80 m2 canopy terrace, as well as a sophisticated park and a double size fishing lake. The Association is constantly developing the fishing tourism activities provided by the center in order to provide the widest possible and high level of services to its guests.
In the framework of the project entitled Service Development of the Fishing Tourism Center with Renewable Energies (Project ID: 1965211434), in addition to the construction of a smart solar system consisting of 124 solar cells with a capacity of 42.0 KWp, 8 high-performance split air conditioners have been installed in recent weeks. For split climates, the necessary electricity is provided from the energy produced by the solar panels. With the installation of air conditioners suitable for both cooling and heating, the currently extremely expensive tank gas heating will also be partially replaced, and in the high heat of summer, the cooling of the entire building will also be solved. Climates provide a comfortable air space for in-building services throughout the year and provide a significantly more economical and environmentally friendly solution than previous technologies. As part of the project, a new energy-saving 300-liter domestic hot water tank with an electric heating cartridge will also be procured and installed. At the end of the project, 150 chairs will be purchased for holding events. The Association organizes several large-scale events each year, as well as providing a venue in the center and in the event space built a few years ago, for which the procurement of chairs will be a gap-filling development.