AFTER - LEADER
ECOTOURISTIC DEVELOPMENTS SAVED BY THE IRON MOUNTAIN
Project ID number: 1926196095
The Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Associations has submitted a winning call for proposals for the Pannon Experience Program - Implementing Complex Thematic Tourism Developments (VP6-19.2.1.-69-8.1.1-17) .
The Iron Mountain Ecotourism Developments project is a consortium cooperation between the Iron County Federation of Sport Fishing Associations, the Iron Cross Municipality and the Narda Municipality. The consortium's leadership roles are carried out within the partnership by the Iron County Federation of Sport Fishing Associations.
Project development objectives :
Strengthening cooperation and economic and cultural relations between the Municipality of Narda, the Iron Cross Municipality and the Federation of Sport Fishing Associations;
- Implementation of infrastructure investments and equipment procurement in Iron Cross settlements in Vas Hill, Narda;
- Exploiting, enhancing the tourist attraction of Vas Mountain and providing tourist attractions for tourists and locals based on developments;
- preparation of information material for the target group;
- affiliation with and preservation of values in local depositories;
- development and promotion of cycling and fishing tourism.
Project activities by partner:
Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Associations:
- Extension of the existing training ground of the Association of Sport Fishermen to the County of Vas County to meet the increased needs of sport fishing.
- Purchase of bicycles for cycling programs, camping children, hotel guests.
Purchase of camp tents, mattresses, and beer pads for students, adults, and campers arriving at the Iron County Federation of the Sport Fishing Association.
Establishment of a bicycle service center. At the station, cyclists can perform basic operations with high-quality tools: steering height adjustment, seat height adjustment, tightening mudguards, wheel changing, pressure measurement, pumping.
Municipality of Narda Municipality:
- 352/1 in Narda No. 226-1998, the establishment of a recreational zone, the establishment of a fitness park, the establishment of a tourist and cycling rest area, the acquisition and construction of the necessary equipment. Purchase and placement of fountains, solar powered candelabra, bacon with bench, fitness items.
Municipality of Iron Cross:
- Iron Cross Outer Area - 0122/11, 0123, 0120 - Iron Cross Cross Area - 119 Site Number - Renovation of access road to fishing tourism facilities near Pinka oxbow.
- Iron crossing (Szőlőhegy) - 0132 topographical area - mountain resting place, fountain.
- Construction of a bicycle stop and rest area in the Iron Cross Local Government Fishing Area 37/1, purchase and placement of necessary equipment - bacon oven, spout, garden wooden structures, table, bench, garbage storage.
Total amount of the project:
- 18,409,807 Ft
Amount of support for the project:
- 80% intensity
Project grant amount:
- 14,727,846 Ft
Expected project completion date:
- October 15, 2019
- Projekt bemutató tájékoztató20190925 (102.39 KB, DOCX)
- Turisztikai kiadvány (12.92 MB, PDF)