Technical and lottery information
The official announcements of the Two-Limit Lake Iron Waters-Dechatlon Cup, which will be held on May 1, 2021, are published below:
In compliance with the conditions of the lottery technique that avoids multiple physical touches, the lottery was conducted by the Federal Office of the Federal Office Norbert Puskás on-line, which together with the technical information on Saturday morning at 6:30 on the official Facebook page of the Association .com / iron waters) has become available.
Competitors can arrive directly at the starting point assigned to them from 8.00 am. As the race starts at 10:00, everyone has 2 hours at the start to prepare and prepare the baits and lures. We urge everyone to avoid any grouping, sitting together, “banding” in a central car park during this period.
We ask all competitors to have as little social contact as possible, to observe the protective distances and the rules of wearing a mask! This means not at the start, but it is mandatory to wear a mask when leaving the start.
Technical and Covid Control Information:
1. Only those who fill in, sign and submit the “Declaration for participation in a sporting event V4” form to the representative of the organizer at the latest at the bait limit can take part in the competition. A competitor can have a maximum of 1 main companion, the Eü declaration must be filled in by the companion as well! The form can be downloaded by clicking here.
2. Competition process:
The competition will take place in a 4-hour round.
- 6.30 Information published on-line, lottery
- 8.00 - 10.00 Occupancy of seats, preparation time
- 9.50 - 10.00 Feeding
- 10.00-14.00 Catching fish
- 14.00-15.00 Consideration
- 15.00-15.30 Evaluation - Publication of results
- 15.30 Announcement of results only for the winners.
3. Weighing : The competitor may not leave the starting position at the end of the round until the weighers have arrived. During the weighing, only the weighing committee and the competitor may be present at the starting point. We also ask the helpers not to accompany the weighers on the field ! The competitor may not sign the weighing slip during the weighing for reasons of epidemiological control. The leader of the weigh-in will announce aloud the total weight of the fish caught, which the competitor will certify with a yes or accept answer, which will be marked on the sheet by the weigh-in.
Communication of results: After poisoning, catch results are evaluated and summarized on site. The results are expected to be published at 15.00 here on www.vasivizeken.hu .
Prize giving: We are waiting for the podium winners and the winners (1-3 places) exclusively for the prize giving, everyone else is exceptionally asked to leave the race track and go home!
Compliance with the above will be strictly monitored by the organizers, and non-compliance will result in a warning, followed by a yellow warning, and in the final case, exclusion!
We wish you a successful race!
- COVID19 nyilatkozat (110.67 KB, DOCX)
- Sorsolás_szektor_lap (267.55 KB, PDF)
- Végeredmény (271.27 KB, PDF)