Nearly 25,000 kg of carp have been planted in the last 20 days
Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Associations 11 -30 March 2022 has already dumped a total of 24,350 kg of carp in federal fishing waters. Depending on the fisheries, deployments will continue in the coming weeks.
On Wednesday, March 30, 2022, the last shipment arrived in March, in the framework of which the three-summer market carp - between 1.5-2 kg - entered the following fishing waters:
• Lake Hársas - Máriaújfalu 1200 kg
• Gersekarát Sárvíz Lake 700 kg
• Hunting Lake - 400 kg
• Lake Pirpite -350 kg
• Lake Csánigi -500 kg
• Lake Répcelak -100 kg
• Lake Mersevati -350 kg
• Lake Rábasömjen -400 kg
• The inflated section of the Twin Castle in Rába is -500 kg
• Rába River Twin Castle canal -500 kg
• Magyarszecsőd (with the support of Körmendi Border Guard HE) 650 kg carp and 50 kg grass carp
Following the introduction of fish, a general ban on fishing has not been imposed in any of the waters so that everyone can indulge their passion as soon as possible.
Fisheries guards will also give priority to checking the individual weight of fish retained and recorded in the logbook. In order to comply with the annual quantitative quotas, significant discrepancies (greater than 0.5 kg) between the logbook entries and the actual individual weight will be penalized and therefore recorded as accurately as possible by the fish to be retained.
The Association recommends that everyone renew their iron fishing tickets for the spring season as soon as possible.
The regional fishing tickets of the Vas County Association of Sport Angling Associations can also be purchased with MKB, OTP, K&H SZÉP cards. The Government has extended the passage between the individual sub-accounts of the Szép Card, so that until September 30, 2022, our 2022 regional tickets can be paid from any pocket of the card (accommodation, catering, leisure).
In the Association's Iron Cross customer service office, the possibility of personal administration (eg: ticket exchange, fishing card application, etc.) is available on weekdays by prior arrangement. Appointments can be requested by calling +36 94-506-835; +36 70 3399 703 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Following an appointment, colleagues will continue to have the following customer service arrangements available to anglers in 2022:
- Monday: 8:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:15 - 15:45
- Thursday: 08:15 to 15:45
- Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: no customer service
More useful information at the links below:
- Availability of annual state and regional fishing ticket distribution points >>>
- Ticket prices from January 1, 2022 >>>
- Purchase a federal area ticket with a SZÉP (leisure) card >>>
- You can even order your permit at home >>>
- Changes to the fishing order from 01.01.2022 >>>
- Fishing order in a unified structure from January 1, 2022 >>>