On Wednesday, the first “sharp” - test - fishing exam was held at our Association, in which all those who passed passed the fishing exam. In addition to the inspected fishing guards, colleagues Gábor Kovács and Balázs Magyar from MOHOSZ also took part in the fishing test, providing active technical assistance in conducting the electronic test.
Based on the experience of the first exam, the needs for technical refinements have been recorded in order to make the fishing exams as smooth as possible in the future. The fishing test will take place nationwide as of February 15, 2021 in a completely revamped electronic system, but will still require a personal appearance.
We would like to inform you that we have successfully created the examination committee for the fishing examination on the HORINFO interface and we have also uploaded the upcoming Iron Cross examination options to the interface as follows:
• Feb 2021 17. 9:30 (Arrival at least 30 minutes in advance)
• Feb 2021 17. 11:00 (Arrival at least 30 minutes in advance)
• Feb 2021 17. 13:00 (Arrival at least 30 minutes in advance)
• Feb 2021 17. 14:30 (Arrival at least 30 minutes in advance)
• Feb 2021 24. 9:30 (Arrival at least 30 minutes in advance)
• Feb 2021 24. 11:00 (Arrival at least 30 minutes in advance)
• Feb 2021 24. 13:00 (Arrival at least 30 minutes in advance)
• Feb 2021 24. 14:30 (Arrival at least 30 minutes in advance)
Location of the exam: Alpine Inn and Fishing Tourism Center (9795 Vaskeresztes, 165/4. Hrsz.)
The state fishing exam is still free! In compliance with the current Government Decree and MOHOSZ regulations, a max. We can examine 7 people. Hand disinfection and completion of the Covid-19 declaration is mandatory before signing the fishing test attendance form. Only the mask covering the mouth and nose can be used for the fishing test.
The condition for applying for the fishing exam is the fishing card registration, which can be arranged on the website www.horgaszjegy.hu
or at an association ticket sales point. By logging in to
the fishing exam
ONLY at www.hogaszjegy.hu
(within the Memberships and Permits menu under the exams submenu) you can register in the profile of the person applying for the exam. We cannot accept applications by phone or email! It is important to know that if the above exam dates are full, the exam dates will no longer be available automatically and it will not be possible to apply for them. You can register for the free exam places until 12 noon the day before the exam.
If you have previously requested your fishing registration number or card and have since forgotten your username and password, please feel free to contact MOHOSZ Horgászjegy Kft. Customer service for assistance:
Phone number: + 36 59 324 432 (on working days from 8:00 to 16:30)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- They bring their identity documents to the fishing exam for the purpose of reconciling data, and the candidate knows the user's name and password to enter the www.horgaszjegy.hu
- Each candidate must answer the exam questions on a tablet provided by our Association for the duration of the exam as part of an online knowledge test. Once completed, the system will indicate the score achieved and automatically evaluate the exam as successful or unsuccessful.
- A minimum of 30 of the maximum 45 points available must be reached during the exam. Any additional exam is only possible at another time, which is also free.
We wish you a successful fishing exam!