Invitation to hand over the developments of Lake Vasvár
The Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Anglers cordially invites those interested to hand over the developments established in the vicinity of Vasvár Boating Lake in the framework of the project TOP-1.2.1-15-VS1-2019-00009 entitled “Fishing Tourism Developments in Vas County”.
As part of the handover ceremony, 450 kg of three-summer carp between 1.3 and 2.5 kg and 250 kg of extra-sized carp between 5 and 9 kg will be placed in Lake Vasvár.
In the release of the extraordinary extra-large fish, we welcome the participation of brave children. Children who visit the program will be rewarded with a gift package at Vasi Vizeken.
Location: Vasvár Boating Lake (9800 Vasvár, Fürdő utca)
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022, 10:30 a.m.
- Zsolt V. Németh, Member of Parliament, Ministerial Commissioner
- László Majthényi, Chairman of the Vas County Assembly
- Balázs Tóth, Mayor of Vasvár
- Miklós Seregi, President of the Vas County Association of Sport Angling Associations
10:50 Presentation of the project and description of the developments in Vasvár
- Norbert Puskás, Executive Chairman of the Vas County Association of Sport Fishing Anglers' Associations
11:05 Spring greeting program for students of Gersekarát Primary School
11:15 Solemn inauguration
11:25 Seasonal fish stocking with extra size carp
11:40 Press interviews
12:00 Waterfront fish frying and lunch organized by Vasvár Petőfi Anglers Association at the established resting place
We look forward to seeing you at our event!
Regards: Miklós Seregi sk. President
Norbert Puskás sk. - Executive Chairman